ARBOR ANSWERS™ is a division of Russell Tree Experts created to provide accurate information for best management of trees and woody shrubs. See below for our available services!
Buying a new property that has trees or shrubs?
Its common practice to have a home inspection before purchasing a property, however there are many uncertainties that exists outside the front door that often go overlooked. Our ARBOR ANSWERS™ experts evaluate the current health and associated risks mature trees can pose to existing structures, making the pre-purchase inspection process truly compete.
With a Landscape Inspection you receive:
- Full report detailing the short, mid, and long term needs for tree health, property safety, and best health maintenance for plants
- Estimated annual cost to maintain landscape
- Estimated cost to resolve current tree issues
TREE RISK ASSESSMENT
Has a tree recently been damaged and you need to know if it is safe? Or, do you need an in-depth assessment of a mature tree to understand it's long term health?
Our ARBOR ANSWERS™ experts are certified with ISA TRAQ (Tree Risk Assessment Qualification) to properly evaluate your trees for any current or future risk. Think of it as a complete physical for your tree!
With a Tree Risk Assessment you receive:
- Formally documented inspection of the tree(s) using hand-tools at ground level
- Full report detailing the health and stability of the tree and the likelihood of any current or future risks
- Overall risk rating of the tree
- Steps to mitigate any risks
PRE-CONSTRUCTION TREE PRESERVATION CONSULTING
Building a new structure on a lot with trees? Want the trees to prosper after construction?
Trees often die around new home sites due to soil compaction and construction damage. ARBOR ANSWERS™ will build a custom plan for the construction crew to follow to ensure desired trees remain living. Contact ARBOR ANSWERS™ to help ensure you maintain your desired landscape!
With a Tree Preservation Consultation you receive:
- On-site meeting with a certified arborist to discuss construction plan and desired trees on the property
- Written plan detailing how to preserve and maintain existing trees on the property
TREE MAPPING & RECOMMENDATIONS
Are you a commercial developer in need of a tree survey? Or just need to know the species of every tree/shrub on a property?
ARBOR ANSWERS™ Tree Mapping is vital for proper documentation of all trees in a given area. The ARBOR ANSWERS™ experts can identify any tree/shrub and provide the essential information needed for long term health of the landscape.
Options for the Tree Mapping Service:
- Interactive Digital Map identifying each tree species and it’s condition grade
- On-site meeting where an ARBOR ANSWERS™ expert will identify each tree - Think of it as a tree tour of the property!
- Recommendations to maintain and/or enhance the woody landscape